A day on the job
8.45 AM: You get a call from the project manager. He confirms that you’ll soon start working on a new project, as you have a project that’s ending soon. He takes you through some first information on the client and the scope of the project.
9.15 AM: You prepare the client meeting you have planned for this morning. You go through the configurations you provided and make sure you have all the information at hand.
10.15 AM: Much deserved coffee break!
10.30 AM: You have a meeting with the client to kick off the project.
Noon: Lunch time!
1 PM: You do some configuration work for customers in line with what you have agreed with the client.
2PM: You have just received a big data excel file from your client, now it’s your job to make sure the import of the data comes into the system.
2.30 PM: You perform the mapping for the sensors and you keep the stakeholders
informed on your progress.
3 PM: You get to know a new client a bit better during a workshop. The project has just started and it’s your first time working together. You align on their room reservation needs.
4 PM: Last meeting of the day. You give an update to the client and the project manager on the final stages of the project that’s soon to be finished.
Who are our clients?
They’re a diverse audience which can range from corporate offices and schools to hospitals and public institutions. You will be the spoc of your clients for all project related questions.
You are frequently in touch with your client to make sure that the solution that you’re implementing, is actually an answer to their problems. You validate whether they understand how our software works and provide the documentation needed.
What about the team?
You will report to Cornel Simons, your Workplace and Projects Team lead. He has extensive experience with change and project management. Your future colleagues describe him as a team-oriented manager. He appreciates transparent communication and is always open for feedback and a little joke from time to time.
You will work in an international team of implementation consultants and project managers. Implementation consultants focus on the technical delivery of the project, just like you. The project managers are in charge of overall communication and coordination of the project.
Next to that you collaborate with our project managers to check how you’re doing on schedule, budget and scope of the project. You reach out to product managers to discuss about certain features a client wants to add to the solution. You align with the sales teams on what has been agreed with the client at the start of the project. You inform our finance department about how many hours you have worked for which client.
Could this be you?
• You are a good communicator, as a result you are able to help our clients to put in place solutions from a consulting point of view. You do so by analyzing processes and systems they already have in place. You define, carry out and document the steps to implement our solutions.
• You have a knack for technology. Moreover, you want to know more about how we make our SaaS offering work with the existing systems of the client. You love diving into the technicalities of software solutions but you don’t have the ambition to become a programmer.
• You have a first experience as an IT consultant and knows how to advice your clients on challenging topics.
• You are a people person. Communication is the name of the game! You enjoy being part of a team and contributing by sharing the information you come across.
• You speak Dutch and English fluently.
• You have to have a sense of responsibility and ownership, so that you know when to escalate (potential) issues. However, we also count on your creative thinking to identify solutions beforehand. Even if you don’t fit all the boxes, don’t hesitate to apply if you think you could make an impact in this role!
How do we make this a win-win?
• You get to be a part of an innovative, dynamic and warm team of colleagues with different backgrounds and reference frameworks. Your colleagues understand your challenges, will help you along the way and appreciate your hard work.
• You have to keep your head cool. You are working on multiple projects at the same time, switching between different clients within the same day.
• Spacewell promises continuous impact combined with an energetic workplace.
• It is our mission to optimize building performances and improve the quality of life by delivering innovative software solutions on an international scale.
• We strive to have a wider impact as an organization by being bold and ambitious. Next to that, all of our tools are linked to insights based on real data.
• Next to the flexible work hours and remote working possibilities, you will get a salary and fringe benefits in line with your experience.
What would next steps look like?
• You reach out to our recruitment team to send in your CV or to ask some further questions.
• You will be invited for a digital cup of coffee.
• Depending on locations and schedules, you will meet up with Cornel at our offices or virtually. If you meet at the office, we will try to schedule a meeting with some team members at the same time.