• Wavre, Walloon Brabant, Belgium
- Lead and manage daily Housekeeping Services on the Vaccines Belgian sites contributing to deliver best in class environment & services in total compliance & safety and contribute to deliver an optimal “place to work” to the entire GSK organizations based in Belgium.
- Lead and manage the Waste Services for all Belgian Vaccines sites, including solid, liquid, chemicals and biologicals waste (hazardous and non-hazardous waste), in response to internal client needs (S/MPU’s) and in accordance with the procedures and legislation in terms of the environment, safety and traceability.
- Manage Housekeeping & Waste activities end-to-end:
- Housekeeping: landscaping, outside & inside cleaning and snow removal.
- Waste: sorting, collection, conditioning, transport and treatment.
Day to Day monitoring and reporting of activities.
Lead and Oversight of the service providers.
Liaise with key business stakeholders (S/MPU’s) in all services requirements.
- Accountable of housekeeping & waste management strategy and the outsourcing optimization approach (alignment with the Enterprise Facility Management Master Service Agreement of Corporate).
- Create, develop, manage and deliver quality services to meet and exceed business sector needs, on time, within the budget and in line with Facilities Services/Belgium Site Management & GSK strategy.
- Identify business needs to ensure smooth delivery of housekeeping & waste services in line with the business needs (S/MPU’s) and develop and deliver the support services on different sites.
- Provide a high level of customer satisfaction, measurable continuous improvement, added value and develop strategies to improve business performance. Manage the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s). Ensure a technological watch / benchmark (in & out GSK).
- Responsible/accountable regarding the respect of EHS standards and policies; and resolve CAPA and audit actions.
- Represent Housekeeping & Waste management in front of auditors during audit. Be the single point of contact (SPOC) of the service suppliers and senior matter expert (SME) in waste.
- Manage both capital and operational budget (CAPEX & OPEX) with cost control and services contracts management in order to optimize costs. Manage the outsourced services providers and related budget.
- Align the Housekeeping & Waste Management with the Corporate Standards; and ensure and demonstrate that services are commercially positioned in the market via active development and participation in internal and external benchmarking, best practice forums to deliver enhanced processes, services at the better value to the company.
- Contribute to the visibility of the team and delivered of Belgium Site Management department / Facilities Services.
- Escalate any potential decision or issues that could impact vaccines business performance or reputation.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- 5 to 10 years in a similar position (environmental & operational management).
- Technical degree.
- Proven successful Housekeeping & Waste Management expertise and experience.
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken).
If you have the following characteristics it would be a plus:
- Ability to meet senior management and Unions.
- Able to work under pressure.
Uniting science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together.
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves – feeling welcome, valued and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their wellbeing. So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get Ahead Together.